Ok, so when I was little I never pulled back my foreskin, and when I pissed...it came in contacted with the foreskin. So i 6th grade, I finally pulled it back. I came to realize that I had these like white looking bumps on my head and the penis was red. Later on I looked more closely and I found there were little bumps around my penis and balls...they aren't white, just bumps that are my skin color. So I'm 18 now, never had sex, and I just recently found I have some bumps under my eyes, they very small. And I found out I have bump looking things on my lips, tongue, and possibly in my throat. I've been doing research to see if this is an STD, which I pray to God it isn't or it's Fordyce bumps or something that can be cured. So I need some help, I'm too afraid to go to the doctors right now. It would be greatly appreciated.

Relax.
The closer we look at our skin, the more imperfections we find.
The older we get, the more of these we find.

Odds are, if you're praticing good hygene, cleaning under the foreskin,
taking a bath or shower regularly, you're alright.

But if you want to mention it/them at your next regular visit to the doctor, by all means do so.

Good luck!

Well hopefully you're right. I have been cleaning my self good after I saw it. But I'm afraid they're warts because I have these wart looking things on my hands, lips, tongue, and under my eyes. But I'm thinking optimistic, so I hope these are nothing big.'

But thanks for the encouragement.

Can anyone else help?

What you describe sounds like it could just be overactive sebaceous glands; these are the glands inside the pores of the skin that produce body oils to lubricate the skin. This is absolutely normal, although if you are worried, it is a good idea to see your doctor just to be sure. You may consider trying a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is formulated to support penile skin health and helps to boost the body’s natural resistance to minor infections.

Hey thats totally normal The ones you have under ur eyes, lips, and tongue are calles Fordyce Spots and the ones you have in ur penis head are called Pearly Penile Papules  u can remove them by Co2 laser procedure or with an Hyfrecator.