I have small white dots on my penis and ball sack but in no pain.. i am still a virgin does anyone know what this is or what i can do to get rid of them? thanks

I saw a similar post on a diff site soI will give you the answers that I saw there:

This could be a couple of things.
Is there any itching or irritation? Are they bumps, or raised up off of your flesh, or just dots?
First, sounds a bit like it may be a build up of smegma, but that usually stays on or under the foreskin...but it could cause a strange odor or smell after exertion/sweating. It's a naturally occuring substance. Just washing and keeping the area clean all the time will take care of that.
The other thing is that it could be pearly penile papules, but they too are usually on or near the head of your penis and not down the shaft.
It might also be that what you see down the shaft and on your scrotum could simply be pubic hair follicles, they often resemble small pimple like structures and may even have a tiny bit of puss like stuff in them.
OR, you may have contracted something from a another source (you don't have to have had intercourse to contract things), and it isn't that hard to transfer bacteria to your genitals, even unknowingly to yourself. I would suggest that you don't have sex with anyone until you get this checked out by a medical professional. Without having a visual it is hard to determine if it is an ordinary harmless thing, or something worse. You may have Genital Herpes, or an STD (sexually transmitted disease), or even HIV. Being that you say your not sexually active (a virgin) the liklihood of that is very slim. But, nonetheless you should get it treated asap. You may have caught something, have some sort of infection or baceria or they can be just naturally occuring. The only way to find out your own diagnosis is to visit your doctor as soon as you can.
The worst thing you can do for your health is nothing at all!
Best of luck.

Hi JM,

Sounds like Fordyce Spots to me. Do a google search and let me know if were on the right track. :-)

They are like very small bumps, there down the shaft and not on the head of he penis, on my scrotum it looks like hairs are coming out of them and also very very tiny bits of puss on my penis and scrotum coming from them. Theres no itching or irritation to it either.

Wat does it sound like and can it be treated without going to the doctors?

Definitely sounds like Fordyce Spots to me. Currently there's no cure and you normally just leave them unless theyre very unsightly and in which case you might want to consult a doctor.

Remember, I can't see them myself though (DON'T POST PICTURES) so you should do that google search and check it for yourself. Also, there's a very good FAQ at the top of this forum you might want to have a read of.

Will like acne cream help fade them?

It's worth a try. Bluedog recommended on here that a cream with Retin A was good for acne scars so it could have an affect here as well.

Definitely let us know how you get on with this.

Ok i will let you know :-)

nothing has happened...there still there, anyone know how to get rid of them yet or make them fade?

and is Fordyce Spots bad and has anyone got/had them?

Hi again JM :)

What cream was it you tried?

I've heard the use of Renova (http://www.drugs.com/renova.html) with something like: http://www.drugs.com/npp/fruit-acids.html.

Again, I'm not a doctor though and so its something you would need to ask your pharmacist about; but he may also have some better ideas for you to try.

On your second question, there not particularly bad and most people just learn to live with them. But if they cover a significant area or look particularly bad, its worth a visit to the doctor.

Keep in touch anyway :)

I have these or atleast i used to have, im 18 now and they are clearing up!

Cool!

Did you use any creams or anything?

I used a spot cream called "so clear dual action moisturiser" from morrisons lol

I dont really want to see doctor as i will be embarrased and shy at it, i haven't told anyone about it either

I'm guna try get rid of them by washin my penis area alot more to see if that works.

Could try just mentioning to the pharmacist if its safe to mix those two products together. You shouldn't have to go into what you want it for if you don't want to.

i have these two its perfectly normal i checked with  a doctor they commonly occur to men from the aged of 13-24 they are nothing harmfull just your pubic hair growin threw the skin