hi i am 18 and for about 5 years I have little white spots on my scrotum and shaft and there is pubic hair growing there. Some spots are on my shaft and underneath the crown. i have been freaked out about this frever? will they ever go away? or just get worse..

These are most likely Fordyce spots, which are a completely normal variation of the skin. Tons of guys have them, and it’s not likely that a partner would even notice them. They might come and go over time, but there’s not really much you can do to get rid of them permanently. Best thing is to accept that they are normal and to keep all of the penis skin as soft and healthy as possible. A penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man  Oil) is a good way to condition the penile skin and  support the growth of healthy tissue. Good luck!