I have these white blotches on the shaft of my penis they are not raised or indented.. i have little white bumps all over the scrotum they seem to be linked to the hair follicles.. occasionally can be itchy near underside of scrotum and corner where the shaft meets the scrotum.. i am 21.. been sexually active since i was 16 and always wore a condom.. I've also had a history with severly dry skin, could this be the reason why it itches? help please

It sounds like you had some digestive problems, and don't worry about the testicles it is normal for them to react to pain anywhere on the body and especially your anal muscles.

that would make sense, a year ago i lived in a south american country for a year and i caught a bacterial infection that was super bad and a virus..

The spots you are talking about sound like Fordyce spots – these are perfectly normal and are caused by overproduction of sebum (the oil that is produced in the pores to lubricate the skin). If you have dry and itchy skin, that is probably unrelated; a good moisturizer can help. A penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is a good way to get nutrients and natural moisturizers to your penile skin.