Basically i have 2 holes on my penis 1 is from what i can gather and from research assume is were its supposed to be however nothing comes out of it then below it is a hole slightly bigger and diffrently shaped slightly bigger all my fluids come out of there is a thin partition of skin seperating the 2 holes i have had this my entire life with no problems and only realised last year that was a really awkward conversation with my m8s xD it seems to mild for hypospadia seeing as both holes are on the head nothing on the shaft they are just seperated by a thin amount of skin any ideas? Ps not looking to fix its barely noticable just looking to identify oh and im 14 years old i would post pics but i really dont feel like putting pictures of the old king cobra online :)

Hi, please *Warning! Do not post your e mail address!* to write you about your problem (omit arroba (a) sign)

JG, This is not uncommon or rare. As a rule when there are two openings visible it will always be the lower one that functions. The upper hole is usually a blind one. This isn't hypospadias because your hole is on the shaft, and hypospadias is defined as an abnormal location of the hole. Consider yourself lucky to have something slightly unusual and very interesting!