I'm 14 (15 in August), I'm black, and I have these small holes on the bottom of my penis. They are on the bottom, and are on both sides. They are not deep and as far as I can tell there's nothing inside them. Is this normal? They are nearer to the bottom of my penis. Is there anything wrong? Thanks.

We need a bit more information:

How big are the holes?

Any discharge?

Any pain?

How long have they been there?

i have the same thing there like little holes on the back of the penis on both sides of the line there not big holes i dont feel pain no discharge either but they itch sometimes but thats all i really wish they would go away 

It's a sebaceous gland. Almost everyone has them. Don't fool around with it; squeezing it too hard might break the skin & lead to infections. As for the ridge, it's called the Perineal Raphe or something. It's a holdover from the foetal developement period of the male reproductive organs. Consider it to be a fused labia in males.

You're perfectly fine IMO. If there's pain or bleeding, contact your doctor but from what you described, there doesn't seem to be any problems.

Thx I was really scared what it was

I have it too doesn't hurt it just the fact that it's right there I'm black also

i have it too but it doesn't hurt it just itches really badly I'm white

I am someone with a similar inquiry and am sure i can elaborate... they are like shallow holes on the underside of the penis and, for me, they are more focused on the raphe of the penis (i can kinda move them around...), sort of where the scrotum skin meets the shaft. If i manipulate the skin with my fingers they move with the skin and i think it may not go deeper than the skin- but im not a doctor. The holes look too wide and oblong (and shallow obviously) to be hair follicles. I dont think they secrete anything and they arent particularly painful. Sometimes that area itches i guess but i think the real issue is that it is sort of unsightly and wed like to know what it is and if theres something we csn do. I dont think its common because( im gonna say it) when ive seen porn, though i cant get as good a view or angle as i can get on my own lol, ive never seen it anyone on else..
Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

I also have these kind of holes, one of them has a hair coming out, I don't know what to do, some of them look like little pockets where hair would grow, but that is too near the shaft for the hair to grow (about half way the penis are these holes), then some of them are like chicken pox scar kind of holes, really weird although I didn't have chicken pox on the back of my penis, only near it.

I have them too. They are pretty small but they are alot of them maybe 5. There is some discharge of a yellow coloration and they've been here for 2 years now. Im 14 by the way. If kinda hurts sometimes and i find myself walking funny im scared but too embarrassed to tell my mom and go to the doctor. I need help.

Hi i am looking for help cause currently i am growing hair on my penis and i spotted a little hole and its so tiny and might been thinking that thise holes are like hairs growing on my bottom part of my penis please answer

Um in the middle of my holes is a split I realized this when i was eleven and i just turned fourteen and its spliting more any help am black

Um im black also and in between my holes is a split i realized when i was eleven and now am fourteen and i can see the split coming up more in between the line of holes

um so yeah I also have these little holes and whenever my penis starts to erect even a little it starts to really really itch and a little bit of skin has peeled off and when i go to itch it the parts that is peeled hurts

(same person) also I'm going through puberty right now so my penis erects a lot all the time just out of nowhere