my boyfriend refuses 2 c a doctor but i'm worried about him. he has 2 holes on his shaft right where the shaft and head meet. i dont know if he leaks urine out of them but i do know that sometimes semen seeps through them. on top of th@ he is overly sensitive. the slightest bending causes him alot of pain and it affects us in the bedroom. his head is often the most sensitive. I thought it could be hypospadias but he suffers from none of the symptoms, has a very healthy size for a male (but was born with 3 testicals and only has 2 now) should i drag him 2 a doctor or is it no big deal?

GO TO A DOCTOR ASAP!!!!!

Hi Lamcclendo, How are you?.. What about your bf right now?

I was born with hypospadias and I know that this condition is very personal and embarrasing when you pee in front of other boys and it comes out the bottom of your penis head instead of the tip. This was not discovered until I was about 7 yr old. The doctor said it would be best not to do anything until I was nearly out of puberty. So at age 16 surgery was done on my penis to fix my condition. This repair meant loss of my partial foreskin but I was able to pee like other boys, which was a great relief to me. My penis now looks like any other boys penis with the hole at the tip of the head.