Hey guys, ive got these really small tube like holes on the shaft of my penis its like a tunnel. It literally looks like someones has stuck a needle through the skin of my penis then psuhed it horizontally and it has come back up through the skin like its been threaded through my skin. these 2 tunnels are located at the top bit of my shaft and i can literally push a tiny object through and it will come out the other side, and sometimes i squeeze them ( they dont hurt) and puss like stuff comes out. But recently i have discovered some more of these tubes at the bottom of my shaft but they dont have the exit hole, so its not tunnel like its like someone has put a needle through horizontally and dident come back out the other side, there are about 5 of these which all have a puss like substance in there discovered from me squeezing them. These holes are very small when im not erected but when i do they are quit visible and its really freaking me out, im circumcised, 16 years old and masturbate quite a lot, please help i don't know what to do!

I have the same thing its freakin me out

Yeah me too, i've read thats it from madturbating quite often. So if you are concerned see a doctor. But they are harmless and ive read you can live with it :) Im not 100% sure of that but hope it gives you a piece of mind.

So this won't hurt me?

hi!im having the same thing now, its like a hole and when u squeeze it colourless pus comes out. what is this? how did you remove this? should i go see a doctor because its really embarrasing.

To Joel: are the holes near the tip? If so they might be suture abscesses from a circumcision to repair phimosis. I also have these, had circumcision at age five, am now 23:(

Has anyone actually seen a doctor about this particular issue? Care to share how they treat something like this?

I have the same thing I never had it as Teenager I'm now 35 sometimes it itches or I can feel it there it's gotten bigger over the years I think and more noticeable my fiance don't think it's anything it doesn't impact my sex life at all I just never wanted to see a doctor about it because it is slightly embarrassing but i guess I'm gonna try to see one I've messed with it over the years that it is bothering me more now I've actually thought about performing my own surgery on it a few times but am scared it'll just scar more or get worse.....I've searched the web for years trying to find out what it is if anyone has any info on anything they've seen on any other forms please let me know as soon as I get free time I am constantly working or busy I'm gonna schedule a doctor appointment I will post back after I do...anyway like I said anyone have any other pages I can read more about this please let me know

i also have this and havnt gone to a doctor. please give me your update

If you were circumcised against your will or you don't want to be circumcised currently you can sue your parents many people have done this since 9/10 it's against peoples wills!

That's what I'm saying. I'm scared

I have the same thing I am 13 though,uncircumcised and mastubate a lot and when I squeeze it this white like puss comes out help me I don't know what to do because I'm in a pretty sexual relation ship

13 And in a sexual relationship...

Hi, I went to a doctor about this and don't worry its nothing bad and actually very common. What it is is the skin under the head trapped or stuck to the head and the hole is a little bit of skin that got released and believe it or not the hole is actually the normal part and the skin stuck to the head around it is abnornal. But he said the rest of the skin around the hole that is stuck usally releases after a year or so. If it doesn't you can get it surgically fixed but thats last resort. The skin should naturally get unstuck like the hole after alot of erections and time. Hope that helped. So dont stress.

i have the same things and i believe the pus is what is called penis cheese

Thank u lol