Hi, so I have a big problem that has been worrying me for a while now. A couple of months ago I decided to start wearing tampons. I am 21 years old and lost my virginity a few years back. Anyway, there was one occasion when removing a tampon, I realized it was half way out then it got 'stuck'. I looked down to see what was going on and it was being blocked by a thick line of skin. And I'm just really confused as to what this may be. My initial thought was that my hymen broke into two holes.. ? %-) Also, when my boyfriend and I engage in intercourse, he's realized that there are two entries in my vagina, one smaller than the other. And he does say that it's a little uncomfortable when he goes into the smaller hole. I'm just so confused as to how this has happened??? PLEASE HELP!!! :-( 

This is just how hymens are sometimes. With some girls it can stretch across the middle and make two separate holes to your vagina. I have the same issue, but mine is a little worse, I'm a virgin and I can barely use a tampon. But trust me it's normal, you might just have to work with it. But if you are still concerned i would consult with your genecologist.

Find a bigger penis.