Hi I have a problem where every time I pee I pee in two lines, and when I pee high pressure the lines join into one... I guess I have 2 holes on my penis.. but when I have sex I cum thru the top normal hole only.. and I'm not circumcised but Idk whats wrong.. and its getting harder to stay hard... plz help :cry:

Do you pull your foreskin back to pee?
If I leave my foreskin over the head my stream is all over the place. When I pull it back, it's a nice stream like out of a water pistol.

You only have one hole, but your stream can be split into two "jets" as it comes out. This can be from an enlarging prostate (BPH), a stricture, or other medical issue. It might be nothing bad, but you REALLY SHOULD have yourself checked out. If it is BPH, you can get ahead of it before it gets bad enough to require surgery. If you have Prostate Cancer, you can catch it early. I had a split stream for years. I was very gradually developing BPH, then suddenly got cancer. Total Prostate removal. Stream is now single and strong. GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT!!