So Idk why but I noticed that my penis hole got bigger and I'm really scared, I opened it up to see and I think the skin between the two holes in my penis is ripping or something

I'm confused. Most males have only one hole at the end of their penis to piss out of unless you had a penis piercing done to add a second hole in your penis? Most guys piss hole does get bigger with normal puberty as the penis matures and gets bigger. Also that single piss hole can get bigger if you have sex with a lover's tongue drilling down inside your urethra hole in the end of your penis for fun, as the tongue stretches out the hole opening when the tongue is inserted inside the hole to tickle and stimulate the inside of the urethra hole.

Unless you have pain, redness, infection, puss, bleeding or some other obvious signs of a major problem, having a large hole is Ok and no problem for a man. Some men even urinate more than one stream of piss from an extra wide or large hole. A big hole won't hurt you or casue you any problems in sex or in making babies to be a father. Its within the normal range of differences in men's penises to have a big or wide hole at the end of the penis.

I also have the same problem

hello pls... I have problem with the quality of my sperm how do I resolved it.... my bae complains it's watery and I clothed