I was looking at my vagina in a mirror and I noticed I had two vaginal holes right beside each other. Don't tell me one of them is my urethra because they're below it. Can anyone tell me what's going on??

You don't tell us your age nor if you have had sexual penetration.  But I'll assume that you're not yet an adult.

It's entirely possible that what you're seeing is two holes due to the hymen covering the majority of your vagina.

If the hymen has not torn or is somewhat intact, it can look like more than one opening.  This isn't bad, however, on your next visit to your family doctor or to the GYN for an exam, you'll want them to take a look to see how tough this membrane is, and when it is likely to give way.

On the other hand, it is also possible that you have an annomoly, and have either two vaginas or two openings into the same uterus. This is extremely rare, and was just recently discussed on a nationally syndicated show, so awareness has just peaked this week.  However, the odds of this being the case are extremely low... near zero.  But again, an exam by a doctor would rule this out.

The idea is not to worry about any of this until it presents a problem, or until after a doctor completes an exam.

Don't worry.

Aha! It turns out it's a line of skin down the middle so it just LOOKS like two holes! Thanks for your help.

Even I got the same doubt, but then got confirmed after watching the graphic images of vagina.. it was urinary tract lol.

Actually I saw cervix hole, just above vagina hole. It doesn't open but gathers white liquid during ovulation or arousal that's it. It's better not to finger there cause our fingers have many germs so white liquids helps to stop those outside bacteria hence works as lubrication. So one should not waste their white liquids too much everytime, they are proteins and killer of bad bacteria, including men with their sperm too.

Health Guru
The cervix is around 3 to 4 inches inside the vaginal canal not above the opening.