I had contracted candida (fungal infection) from my partner about 6 months ago. Although her rashes and itching have completely subsided using medication prescribed by her gyno, I still seem to be suffering. I had visible symptoms of rashes and itching which lasted only 3 days as I used regular talcum powder around the area. The next problem i faced was no erection/soft erection. The candida had gotten to my bloodstream and was affecting my erections. I tried eating garlic and consuming pro biotic curd and it seems to be helping..although not much. In an attempt to get rid of the candida faster, I applied some tea tree oil mixed with water on my penis (including the glans). After about 15-20 mins if started to burn. I washed it off and my penis and scrotum felt tingly. The next day, the skins on my glans became extremely dry that it was all wrinkly. There was hardly any sensation on my penis as well. I've tried applying moisturizing lotion and shea butter but all these sting when I apply them to my penis. One doctor prescribed l arginine gel to gel o help with the dry skin. After a couple of days of applying the gel, a bit of the skin on the glans started to peel. Im not sure if thats supposed to happen but i still have less sensation on the penis tip (My penis used to be very sensitive at the tip and the glans used to be smooth and soft). Also the candida seems to be getting worse. Most of the time i'm in this drunk kind of state and have blurry vision. I've read may posts on the internet about candida releasing toxins in the body that induce a kind of drunk effect. I suffer brain fog, and have become absent minded. Please let me know if there's a way to get rid of this candida for good and to restore the sensation on my penis.

Hey mate,
fear not, tea tree oil and dry, cracked, wrinkly skin on the glans are all normal. Just be sure you dont use full strength te tree oil and that you dont use it on consecutive days. I actually got candida last week after a condom broke with a random chick, i needed a quick fix as i had a few other girls lined up for the week. I loaded up on the kefir and herbs, also used pure tea tree oil on my glans. Few days later the red dots and itching of candida subsided but i was presented with the top layer of skin being peeled off due to the tea tree oil. Like a fool i peeled of the dried skin and applied more tea tree oil thinking that its antiseptic properties would prevent infection. Instead it just made the wound stay open. Its been about a week and a half since my candidis, and my glans is getting back to normal. Still slightly dry, but it seems as though the wounds have healed up and it is no longer discoloured. As for the dryness, its still there slightly but its getting better every day. If you have foreskin, make sure you try not to pull it back too often whilst your glans and shaft and replenishing with fresh tissue. In regards to the candida, try some kefir, its worked wonders for heaps of clients i have (i work in a health food store) who suffer from candida. Also, make sure you follow a allergy and candida diet for at least 2 weeks. Hope this helps.

i put tea tree oil on my penis not a good time

I have had candida 2 months ago and also experienced the symptoms you described but instead of f*****g around with that oil I ordered gel capsules of CAPRILIC Acid. It's the acid that's in coconut oil. Apparently it's candidas biggest enemy. After a week of taking a capsule daily I was fully recovered. Strongly recommend

did you heal your penis ,,cuz my was also burned by tea tree oil.....,,pls help me !!!

Hi. I was wondering if the sensation of your penis ever returned? Thank you.

Hi. Did the sensation of your penis ever return? Thank you!

Do you know a cure for yeast infection? I'm desperate here.. Had this for about 5 months now.

This sucks I was with a chick n after fell as,eel in my truck it jus so happened to rain that day with humidity tru the roof, I guess I nicked myself shaving my shaft n wen woke up I felt discomfort after liftin my shaft there it was a bs rash starting I guess the yeast had a shot n took it so wen I got home used everything from rubbing alcohols to plolyspoin it wasn't really helping then little research I found antifugi meds would work I decided to use one that can help at,etes foot jock itch n ringworm n omg bro it stung immediate,y after 5 min I couldn't bear the pain n washed it off too still being burned imagine the most sensitive skin on shaft which rest on ur balls being dipped in acid that's how I felt then remembered I had topical lidocaine which bums pain n burns I sprayed that sh*t like it owed me money n than it felt good but now my vacation to carribean is in two days n my once beautiful oenis is ugly n has dark brown spots n r Wrinkles how the hell are girls wanna suck that :( to top it off I don't even no if the infection is gone I hole so after cutting my member off willing,y for it the ascid i used is fungi cure well I'm packing now so I'm definetky gonna have to pay for p***y this vk

hi did anyone know how the proper procedure using the tea tree oil applying in penis?

No, my penis just fell off after a week. Just like that.

Haha just searching random stuff then came to this comment sir you've made my day

Hey buddy. I'm from Brazil and suffering from that problem for some years. Stop using TEA TREE OIL immediately!!! The glans is a very sensitive part to use that stuff, it may work in other parts of the body, but not there. It is dangerous! See below what can help you:
-See a urologist and use the treatment he prescribes you, so it can start to heal quicker. After the treatment your skin probably will be thinner and weaker (because of the f****** corticoids doctors prescribe), but first you need to get rid of the infection quickly that's why it is important to use the doctor's treatment first;
-In Brazil there is an all natural cream called "GREEN PROPOLIS GEL" which I used during 1 month and all the fungal infection was gone, just recently I discovered that, but I don't know whether it exists in other countries; THIS IS REALLY A WONDER OF NATURE
-If there isn't GREEN PROPOLIS THERE use at least BEPANTOL (this has anywhere in the world, it is from Bayer) before using any kind of corticoid. After 15 minutes you used the BEPANTOL, then apply the corticoid. The BEPANTOL is just to help heal and protect your skin, we usually use that for babies.
-As additional treatment against fungus, use directly on penis skin CINNAMON OIL or COCONUT OIL, to hydrate and help getting rid of of this little devil; 20 minutes is ok, after quickly wash it and gently dry the skin (but very well, please!)
-Use on the affected part, also, NATURAL YOGURT (that white one w/o flavor, sugar or color), it'll help restore the good bacteria that fights against fungus, Do this at least twice a day during 20 minutes and wash it quickly w/o using soap, etc. Dry very well, but gently! Eat, also, at least 1 of these yogurts daily. So it'll help you from inside and outside. Avoid: oily food, fried foods, sweets and grains (mainly peanuts, please! It gives you more fungus);
-After using COCONUT OIL, CINNAMON OIL, or YOGURT (mentioned above), use the BEPANTOL to hydrate and heal skin.
-Drink plenty of water and, in adittion, CINNAMON tea daily (3 or 4 cups daily is ok), it'll help fight against fungus (bastards!);
-In the USA there is a gel called SURAGEL indicated for balanitis, but this one I don't know. And I saw some negative reviews, so I cannot indicate it. But you can research more about it.
-Finally, when you got rid of the infection problem there is another product from the USA you can use daily to help healing your penis skin called MAN1 MAN OIL. BUt this one I can indicate, I bought two bottles, it is amazing!!! It is helping to heal years of damage caused by irresponsible doctors that let lots of people suffering during years with their "oh-this-is-nothing" attitute.
Hope it'll help! Good luck!

Essential oils are meant to be diluted with a carrier oil, never applied full strength. Mixing it with water does not truly dilute it, as oil&water do not mix. When used properly, tea tree oil is a fantastic remedy for any infection (never to be taken internally). Check online for safe dilution charts and dilute with either coconut oil or olive oil, grapeseed oil, etc.
Taking a good probiotic and avoiding sugars and carbs for a few weeks should get your body back on track.

I put oregano oil on my penis from being paranoid. The worst idea ive ever had.
aver about 5 seconds i penis started to burn as if it was on fire. worst pain in my life.
put water on a cup and put my penis there. it was still burning!! i was freaking out thinking i was gonna have to call 911. then what finally worked was washing it with soap and water, which makes sense because water and oil dont mix, so water on its own wasnt going to get the oil off my penis.
my penis looked like it was burnt and i was in pain for days. but started to heal and everything that happened to alot of people here happened to me. the peeling and the wrinkly penis head. a few days have passed and it seems to be healing alright and its looking normal again.