i m 20 year old boy.my height is 5,7'' and i masterbates after 2 days and i just started masterbating since a month ...i have 2 questions to ask>>>
1.do u think tht my height can stil increase If i completly stops it again.
2.whenever i masturbte at night time before goin to bed ..everthing goes right ...i ejuclate ma self properly but when i goes to sleep ma penis get harder and it remains like tht for so long and it makes me uncomfortabe until i wake up and I stands on earth to make it normal

Me too dude but im 17.... :-)

Celebrity

At 20 your height will not get more, I am the same height as you, masturbating will not increase your height whether you stop it or not. You say you ejaculate but your penis stays erect for a long time afterwards, I suggest you have another play with it before going to sleep, sometimes a penis is not satisfied with one, just do it again a second time, or third until is goes down.