Im almost 16 and my penis is about 5.5 inches long. A little while ago I saw my dads penis by ACCIDENT and that thing was like 7 inches unerect. I want to know if my penis will be as big as his or at least grow a little more. If it helps to know i just started growing underarm hair about a week ago.

your penis will most likely stop growin when u do! 15 and a half and 7 inches... 6ft tall

This is a common situation for when a son sees his fathers penis. Your penis will still be growing & won't stop until your mid 20's.
But everyone is different.

Your still growing, so you could relax :]

~HxB~

Well your hole body is growing until your early 20's. So your penis will probably grow as well. So I agree with 54321BlastOff.
You are in your puberty and you will experience many new things. As you have mentioned arm pith hair is growing.

You still have a while for your penis to grow. And also there are two types of penises, growers and showers, growers are penises that are small when soft but grow much more when erect. Showers are longer when soft but don't grow as much to become erect. So don't worry, you may be a "grower".

Also, don't be deceived, when you lose an erection your penis may be soft again but it can retain length for a while. This may have been what you saw.

Personally, it differs. Sometimes it seems like my penis is pretty long when it's soft, sometimes not as much.

You are most likely to inherit your father's body, and that includes most of his body parts and dimensions. But not always.

I notice how strongly you stressed that you saw your dad's penis by ACCIDENT... and we get it! You looked and confirmed that he's bigger than you are now. That's OK. You're still growing.

Don't worry about it... as growth continues into the 20, though not as dramatically.

As for underarm hair, that's going to continue on for years, so don't get overly excited.

This is all normal for you.

Relax.

Sup guys, I'm 21 and it seems like I haven't grown anything. Ive been about 5 inches for some years now. Is there still hope for me that my penis can still grow, or will i get shot down :-(? I also accidentally saw a family member's penis, my brother who is 18, and he had to be packing 6 inches at least, which made me think to myself I may have some hope as it may run in the family. Also would, weight play a part in size as well? and how much does it? I'm 6'1 at 270 lbs. He was also a big guy until he recently slimmed down. I have another concern but I'll wait for a reply to my first question. Thank you for your words of wisdom. :-D

Well as Kirk C already has mentioned your body should grow until you early 20's. So your penis should too.
I'm not really sure about weight and size. Maybe someone else can answer that.

Yes, loosing weight can definitely have an impact.

There has been a lot of speculation on how this works, but the current theories are this:

First, when you loose weight, you reduce a layer of fat that is in the abdomen, and as a result, the root of the penis is less "buried" and it appears longer. Now, how much is actually visible when erect remains to be questioned, because most men want to "bury" that bpnis as soon as possible, so it's not out in the open for long.

Second, as the body looses fat and and becomes more fit, general circulation improves, and that can help promote regular development and growth in all areas of the body. I would recommend that you look at getting fit and into shape, rather than worry about penis length.

As President Lincoln said, "How long should a man's legs be? Just long enough to reach the ground." That goes for penis length as well. "Just long enough to reach your partner."

Relax and get working out, buddy! 8)

Really it depends on the person, you can grow like 7 inches through puberty, or only one inch. You really cannot know until you are sure you're done, but as everyone's said, you still have time to grow (another 4 years at least).
I myself have heard/accidentally seen family members, and my father was packing around 11 inches, and i'm only 6 at 16. *sigh*
Onwards, my mom's side, uncle,grandfather,and great grandfather (apparently) would make a horse jealous, yet my cousin is small like I, and he's 20. So really it depends on whether you get lucky or not, I wouldn't be worried, anyways, women prefer girth over length. :-)

Well i'm 13 and my penis is around 5.5+ in errection and I've already got armpit hair. And i cut off my pubic hair around my penis with sissors, and it hurts when i bend forward and sit down. Should I cut or shave or just leave my pubic hair alone?

Are you saying that the stuble from trimming your hair is hurting you? Is your shaved hair itching?

Yes, certainly if you find this unpleasant, leave your pubic hair alone, unless you plan on shaving it constantly.

At age 13, I would suggest that you don't want to do too much shaving or cutting down there, cause it'll be apparant when you get into the school locker room for gym. You could be subject to some heckling.

But if you leave it alone, chances are it will grow out a bit, and it won't be apparant if you've been trimming or shaving.

By the way, who have you been cutting your hair down there for?

16, 7-8 inches, 5" girth (or circumference) 5'8". Here's a hint. Height doesn't matter. Your foot size does. As long as your feet get bigger, your penis will too. Bigger feet = bigger penis. My feet are 10 men's. Hope it helps dude. :-D

im 16 and im 6 inchs do you thank im done growing

anonymous wrote:

16, 7-8 inches, 5" girth (or circumference) 5'8". Here's a hint. Height doesn't matter. Your foot size does. As long as your feet get bigger, your penis will too. Bigger feet = bigger penis. My feet are 10 men's. Hope it helps dude. :D

The feet and hand size thing isn't true trust me
Genetics and diet even stress does though
Ex
5'9 guy a friend of mine dated
Size 11 in mens
5in size package

I'm 5'6 and still 17 dude
Size 9 1/2 shoes
7 3/4in package
The whole guys being really tall and big feet and hands is real bs
seriously is not even kidding you can ask the docs if you'd like