Ok, my mom recently informed me that all the energy drinks could stop my production of sperm. Sure, I might be a little young to worry about it, but I seriously want to know if there's a way to tell. It scares me to think I might grow up, get married, and not be able to have kids. (see info. about sperm in paragraph 3)

I'm 13, going on 14, and my penis size is seriously 2 in., my height is 5'4, and it seems an abnormally small size for my age. Could there be something wrong?

Lastly, masturbation. I use to masturbate all the time, everything went fine. Well, now that I've done it for a while, sometimes my penis gets lumps on it, but always changes a little later in a couple of hours, up to a day. It scares the heck outta me. When I get done, it becomes sore. And, my sperm is kinda' (shoots out), then it just pours out like water from a jug. It's white, not necessarily clear, you can see It's more white in the center than the outside, and yeah. I'm SCARED.

Is everything okay with me?

Sorry for the double post, but can someone please help my addressed issue?

Thanks,
~MitchofShame~

If you mean energy drinks containing caffeine or guarana, they will not hurt that way. But the sugar in these drink is not good, an too much of them can disturbe your sleep.

Sore penis can originate form yeast infection. Yeast infection can affect many body parts, so if you have similar problems for example in your mouth or other places, the origine is probable yest infection that is more widespread.

Washing your penis every day with a mild soap and the flush away all the soap, and dry it will often help.

If you are not circumcised, be sure to withdraw your foreskin well every time you was it.

Lumps in the penis after masturbatiuon, I think is not anything to warry about. I think it is simply part of the erction that do not go back at once.

However if the erection will not go back after some time, then a doctor must look at it at once, since that can hurt the penis.

**edited by moderator**

I agree with the other reply. Additionally, your sperm sounds perfectly normal. Ejaculation is different in many men - some shoot sperm some distance and others just 'dribble' sperm. The colour is perfectly normal too. You are still early in puberty - your penis will continue to grow until you are about 17. Don't worry - you are perfectly normal.

Hello Im 16 my penis size is 2.5 inches so what the hell i going on with me please help me somebody :-(

MitchofShame wrote:

Is everything okay with me?

to the one where his penis is little, you are 13 and maybe haven't or going thru puberty, don't worry, it will grow as you age, I seen guys have the same problem in school, lately we went to the gym and he isn't little at all anymore.

to the one that masterbates and have lumps on his penis, I got the same thing, you might of just interupted a vein, that will cause lumps, how much are you materbating, seems like alot, well I did when I got lumps, if you can back off on it, the lumps will go away, if not go to the doctor, they have seen it all, don't be ahamed, I haven't know a man yet that hasn't materbated, and if they tell you they don't, then they are lieing, I know it feels good, that's why God gave us men the way to releive our selves.

And to the one about energy drinks, I think your mother just don't like you drinking them, she's not a man, how does she know, if you want more answers, google it, I use google if I have sexually problems. But really I think your mother is full of it, sorry, they wouldn't sell it or have warning labels on them about that,

Oh god... Im so sorry you have prostate cancer you need to seek help immediately