Hi im 15 year old and my penis is not growing!!! I hit puberty when i was 12 and since then my penis is still the same, it sometimes goes inside when its flaccid and full errect is 3.5! Im really woried im a little bit chubby but im not too fat. In the first year of my puberty i masturbated a lot (like 2/4 times a day) im worried if thats why its not growing Is there anything i can do?

Hi Guest,

Some guys just get bigger sooner than others.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Masturbation will not change the size of your penis.

Being chubby can "hide" some of your penis.

Thanks for the answer but isn't puberty supposed to end at 20?

No. Your body develops into your 20's. Many males don't get hairy chests until their mid 20's for example.

Puberty is NOT a period of time. It is when you become capable of reproduction - that's it. It's a common mistake.

So theres is still hope :) isn't there some way to increase the size of my penis in this stage without any side effects?

No there isn't, short of dropping some weight.

Give it time.

Alright thanks for the help:)