Hello. I have some delicate question for people who maybe know more about this subject.
I have been masturbating since I entered puberty. I started at about 12 and am now sixteen. The thing that is troubling me is the size of penis. I'm not so satisfied with it and I'm thinking that masturbation ha some role in it. A good friend of mine has told me that he read somewhere that masturbation is causing increase in penis size!
As you see, I started masturbating as a very young so, I was wondering is there any connection between masturbation and penis size. Does masturbation increase or decrease penis size?

I was also interested in this subject and so, I did some research on my own and found out that masturbation has no permanent effect on the size of a penis.
Cutting back on masturbation frequency will make no difference in your penis size. In your ages, hormonal fluctuations and peaks are normal, so, masturbation is also normal. So, you probably also know that your penis is still growing and that it might not have finished growing.
You didn’t mention do you have problems with body weight-maybe it seems smaller because you've gained weight in the fatty area just above the penis?

Hey, i know what you mean about the size of your penis, the problem is that you are viewing your penis from above, that makes it look smaller to you try seeing it in a mirror it makes big difference....

yeah i looked in the mirror too and it made it look way bigger...

a quick quiestion, what is an average size? and whats a large size?

Average size is not 10 inches first of all so don't let that get you down.

Masterbation is totally normal.

You shouldn't put to much pressure on yourself about the size of your penis. I mean honestly, what does it matter, what would you do? surgery? Probably not. As long as everything works like it should then you should be a happy camper :-)

Don't stress on size.

so i noticed that random days..usually a stretch of a few days, my penis seems larger than normal. even my girlfriend could tell, as it felt bigger to her than usual. but then it goes away for a while. can anyone else relate? i wanna know how i keep be more on my 'up' days because it really makes a difference in bed

My penis is too small and it is really bothering me, i want to know if there is away to make my penis bigger without the use of pills or surgery. (I'm 14)

Istarted masterbating when i was 16, at then penis size was roughly 5 inches, but now im 23 and nearly touching 8.5".

6 inches in length is normal.

You can google 'penis size' to find a study that shows this.

Don't sweat the size at your age .... body growth for most guys tapers off between age 21 and 25 .... you have another 10 years of growing to do ....
by then you may wish it was smaller. ;->

i wanna know wats average for a 14 yr old boy, how i should measure it and if masturbation increases it?

For the original poster: A couple things you need to know.

First, a huge proportion of men, young men, and teenage boys worry that their penis is too small. Probably at some time EVERY male has worried or wondered. Part of this is because in pornography, for example, only men with unusually large penises are filmed (this alone is probably scaring the hell out of 90% of men who watch them). Plus only guys with unusually large penises care to talk or brag about them, so there's another way to throw off our perception of the average. So, if you feel that way, you're joining a huge club, maybe 80-90% of all males! Welcome! The truth is, penis size does vary in humans, from 1" to over 12" erect, with lots of variation in between, lots of 3,4,5 ,6 inchers and and there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it at this point. If you are healthy and everything works now, try to focus on that and relax.

That being said, you are also young and your body, including genitals, are not yet done developing. Development is weird: stuff just suddenly changes. I had no chest hair until 17 and then bam! plenty. Etc. So try to be patient, though it is of course difficult at times. We all had to go through the craziness of puberty and teenage times, you'll make it through ok.

Lastly, there is no study that shows masturbation or sexual experience has any bearing on genital development. This is not to say it doesn't, so maybe you think masturbation could change it...but by that same "logic" MAYBE it's eating a lot of pears which promotes penis size...or...pick your random idea). The point is, who knows? Chances are, your penis size will be primarily determined by genetics and decent nutrition, just like height and other features. There's nothing you can do to affect it, so I'd really recommend not worrying about it if you can.

So, enjoy masturbating if you want to. It's SO normal for young guys, and it's probably good for your levels of teenage nervous energy. Don't feel guily about it, don't worry, just be sensible, know others are going through all sorts of crazy stuff too, and life is difficult sometimes.

Best of luck!

*sigh* i hate having the worlds smalls penis. it is proble 2inchs :-(

i started at 12 and i think it was around 13/14 cm (5.5 in) by that time..now im 17 it it is around 15 cm ( 5.9 in ), i used to kinda worry about its size but not anymore...

I have a question about this..

I know phisycally an average size for the penis is good enough for having sex but doesnt it affect the excitement of some girls?

Everyone says bigger is better, can that have an influence in girls psichology? So it would make them prefer bigger penises to have more pelasure?