It hasn't really bothered me that much until now and it's affecting my ego.

I just kept telling myself it will grow but unfortunately I've been cursed and I'm at starting stages of adulthood and feeling really depressed. Sorry for this somewhat long post but I really want to get this off my mind to someone, I don't care who but it's a cry for help. 

I have a very small 1 inch flaccid penis and it's beginning to really get to me. Erect it's almost 4 inches. Girth is around the same size as the neck of a beer bottle. My foreskin is also tight and I can't pull it down but I'm not too concerned about that because I know that's something that can be solved and I know what's involved which I'll probably sort out with a doctor because I need cream but the size of my penis is a completely different story. 

I'm a little under 6ft, big build but chubby, pubic hair, voice is normal, mind slowly falling apart day by day. Puberty hit me everywhere else bar the little guy.

When it's flaccid the head just sticks out and it's around the size of a ping pong ball which is pretty embarrassing. According to the medical terms I probably have what they call micropenis. What a fitting name. I feel so ashamed.Due to the fact that I'm a chubby guy there is a fat pad so I'm seriously going to lose weight and get back into shape. When I push down the fat pad I get like another inch and a bit but I don't know whether it's just me trying to reassure myself. I'm hoping it'll at least that losing the weight will have a good increase the visual appearance of my penis when it's flaccid but would it increase it's look when it's erect too? I kinda doubt it.

Right now I feel absolutely hopeless along with the research that I've been doing over the internet.  I know the pills are all big fake scams, that the surgery can have side effects, the pumps are not permanent and there's no credible study that shows any of the techniques used have a significant difference and that there really isn't anything anyone can do. 

I feel cheated, my ego has suddenly been destroyed but I don't have any intentions of ending my life over it which is something I considered but I have came to the conclusion I shouldn't so please don't worry that I will. It annoys me that it's just a small percentage of men who suffer from this but in one way I'm still grateful even though I'll wasn't blessed with an anaconda in my pants but it still functions properly. And to note I'm aware that a lot of guys don't actually have super large penises that the porn industry presents and that the average is something around 5 inches. Something which I'm under.I'm just afraid that I'll live a lonely life because of it. I have plenty of good friends and family but I want a partner. I'm afraid that if I get a girlfriend she'll just laugh at it or end the relationship because of it or that I won't be able to build a proper relationship. I feel less of a man because of this. I don't care about having several girlfriends over the course of my life, I just want one girl. A girl that'll I'll marry who doesn't care about the size just how I use it, I keep telling myself it's your personality but who the hell I am kidding it'll still cause problems. I got so angry about this the other day and I didn't even know who to blame so I began cursing God but I'm guess I'm just that unlucky guy. 

Is it too late to do anything for me. Should I even bother seeing my family doctor. Is there anything a specialist can do for me at the age of let's say 18 or am I screwed over. I will to try any treatment. Even if it'll only give another 0.25 inches I'll try it. Can they do blood tests to estimate what might of caused it? I keep kicking myself that I've kept it to myself for so long and now I feel like it's way too late. I've obviously had some sort of disorder in that area that prevented it from growing properly. Will it grow much from now until my early 20's or am I finished. Will I gain another inch or even half an inch. Will my girth increase? Or should all of that already of been sorted out by now which I'm guessing it should have. Since I have a medical disorder, is it acceptable for me to get surgery. Does it cost hundreds and is it hard to find a centre that does it? I live in Ireland by the way.

I feel so embarrassed about this that I don't even know how I am going to approach my parents.

Sorry for the list of questions just my mind is a hive right now. I don't expect anyone to have the answers to all my questions but I just have so much to ask so I'm just throwing it all out there increase someone does have an answer for one of them.The sensible side of me knows I'm screwed but the other side is screaming for anything that can help.The only thing keeping me hopeful is that losing the weight and the fat pad will help increase it's visual appearance but I really don't think it'll do much. I want to get into body building too once I'm back in shape.

I hate my life. 

Sorry for wasting your time.

OK, 1" flaccid and 4" erect with a fat pad that you can push and get another inch out of.  So that would be 2" and 5".  Average for an adult male is 5 - 5 1/2".

It's time to lose some weight.  That is by far the safest way for you to get a bigger penis.  The only other way is surgery and at best you'd get maybe another inch.  It would also make your penis "floppy."  They get the inch by cutting how it attaches to your body.

You do not have a micropenis either.  It's based on erect length and it works out to about 3" erect.

Any woman that loves you will not have a problem with your size no matter WHAT it is.  You wouldn't have a problem with her having small breasts or a large labia now would you?  Think about, seriously.

Your penis can also grow into your early 20's.

Hope it helps, good luck.

Thanks for reading and replying it means a lot, I've taking the liberty of signing up. Sorry for making the post sound so depressing but it was just how I was feeling when I wrote it. However I am feeling somewhat motivated, I've had some thoughts. I'll take the pathway of losing weight and more healthier lifestyle.
Just another question in regards to penis girth, will exercising the penis with things like towel lifts increase the girth over a long period of time or I am at nothing?

Like your fingers and toes, the size of your penis in length and girth is determined by your DNA. It is not a muscle, you can't exercise it to build it. As I said before though, your penis is probably still growing. How big it may get we just can't predict.

You're not that small, really. Don't compare yourself to others, especially to what you might see in porn.

Understood,

If was to describe the size of my penis as it is now it'd be like the ones you'd see on a Greek statue.

Oh well. Thanks for your help!

But when you work out and drop a few pounds you'll have the figure of David.

Then think about the girls!

Don't worry about it mate ... I'm almost 18 and have an erect penis of 4" and flaccid about 1" but sometimes it gets tiny.. Like 2cm... Just means your a grower not a shower... If you really want to try and increase it's size.. You can try pulling your penis out as far as it goes.. Without to much pain, while flaccid, do this 5 minutes a day.. And it should stretch the penis without course ing damage

You are the first person I have ever heard tell my story. Can you imagine the humiliation standing in line for PHYSICAL TO GET INTO THE MILITARY. What a b***h !!! Why do people be so mean and tease. They think I want to have a small penis, HELL NO....

I'm 15 have a 5in erect penis i know what you feel man. I'm sorry there more of us out there. We just gotta try not to worry to much.

I have about 2 inches limp and about 6 hard, so most of the time your either a grower or shower. I have used testorone booster and it seemed to work with blood flow and making myh head bigger, but it doesn't matter when it's cold it gets tiny.

Don't know if this will help anyone but mine when limp is between half and an inch. Trouble is when erect it is nearly nine inches. Which I am currently researching.

im 18 in 6 months im 5 ft 11" and my penis soft is 3" and erect it just reaches 5" and i know 5" is the average length. i have hair growing on my upper lip and its noticeable, i have hair growing on my chest and a lot of armpit hair, noticeable amounts of hair on my legs but not on my arms! i have a lot of pubic hair and its somewhat curly and thick. my voice only broke when i was 15. i still get pimples on my chin now and again. i have a good amount of hair bellow my belly button. so what i want to know is am i a late bloomer in puberty and will my penis grow a couple of more inches or will it stay the same   

Hi Guest,

You're not really a late bloomer. Everything seems NORMAL for a healthy 18 year old. Your penis can grow into your early 20's, a couple of inches probably won't happen though.

As to body hair, it's based on genetics. There are many men that don't have any chest hair until their early to mid 20's. Just because you are 18 does not mean you are done developing.

Good luck.

Thanks Medic-Dan for your help ive just been really confused. in the past 6 months my testicles have grown in length but not width so something must be going on down there but will the testicles grow in length before the penis. thanks for your help

How things grow and when is all up to your DNA. We all develop differently. Usually the testicles get bigger first though.