Hi, i'm 22 and I masturbate quite frequently. Some days I can go 5-8 times a day. Other days I dont do it at all. It's safe to say I average about 2-3 times a day. Anywho I noticed that when fully errect my penis isnt as large as it used to be. I used to be around 7 - 7 1/2 inches. Now im just about pulling 6 inches fully errect. Does masturbating too much effect the penis size? And if so, does cutting back help with this issue?

Hey Fezz. I would like to ask you couple of questions. Have you gained any weight on you since you noticed your problem? It might be related to that. Also, I think that two to three times a day is considered as overmasturbation but there aren't any serious masturbation side effects. I think that your problem may be related to overmasturbation and that you should try stopping for a while, like for a week or two. That would be great for your body because it would've given your body time to produce enough semen. Lay off for 10-15 days and believe me, it will go back to normal. 

Its healthy to masturbate 2-3 times a day. Going from 7 1/2 inches to 6 inches is most likely because you are getting older. Masturbation does not affect you penis size at all. I would not recommend masturbating 8 times a day.

There is a scientific study that shows that men who stop masturbating regularly have theirs shrink somewhat over time. Therefore it is logical to assume that masturbating regularly will make it grow over time. There is still a clear maximum size and the difference is limited, so don't worry that you will get huge, you won't -- but will it make it bigger than it otherwise would be? Apparently yes.

PS Don't bother with the people trying to scare you or the hypocrits who masturbate themselves but don't think you should. What you are doing is completely natural and normal. Enjoy it.

My penis was 7.5 and then it went to a 7.3

I am getting the exact same problem, although i don't masturbate as much as you (once a day, most days) my penis definitely has shrunk over repeated masturbation. If i don't masturbate for around a week I can get 7 inches, where as if not i am just pushing 6! Problem is it's an addiction I can't overcome and i'm worried it's affecting not only my penis, but other aspects of my life!

ok iam 15 i masturbate once or twice a day and my penis was 5.8 inches now its 5.5 ?

IM BLACK,IM 13 AND my penis is 6 inches...i masturbate sum time 2-3 times a day..

DUDE thats wierd cuz im BLACK ,i am 13 yrs old and my did is 6 inches on hard.lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guyzz i want to tell you some thing...! I'm masturbating  for 4 years...and twice a day in a week only...it minds a lot...the disorder that i have fined in me...ist my legs are bending...2nd the size of ma penis is 23 inch when its not erect...i was a player of football now i can't play...!

i'm 15 and ma penis is 6.5 inches

im 16 and im only 5 feet tall and my penis is 7 1/4 inches big when erect. masturbating didn't cause this. masturbating does not cause growth or shrinking. its all in your genetics.

im 32 have a 9 inch penis. i masturbate some time 3-4 times a day. I am not share but I believe that my penis was at 10 inchs before As my wife made comment but my new lack in size....not sure if my masturbation have anything to with it.

im 23 and my penis is 6 inches. it really is an average size i know. its not that thick either. i weighed it the other day though and it weighs 2.3kilos.....  i know the penis scales i used are super acurate. is this normal?

I am getting this issue through this aspect masturbation is a habit that when you become addicted its so hand to get out of it. for my case i started masturbating at age of 20 and now am 25 years old married and the truth is i do masturbate even some hours after sleeping with my wife and get fulfilled. i realy wonder why?