Hi everyone

I'm 30 years old and I'm experiencing a strange brown vaginal discharge. My period ended 11 days ago. I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 5 days ago and 3 days ago I started to have a jelly like discharge with red bits on it. I still have this discharge but is brownish now and I also have this slight cramping/tingling sensation in my lower abdomen. Although it happend 2 times in my whole life to have a 1 day pinkish discharge, what I'm experiencing now never happened before!
could I be pregnant?!

Could be implantation bleeding from what I have been researching, same thing is happening to me :( pls take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

Light spotting and brown vaginal discharge can occur around the middle of your cycle. It's quite common and is associated with ovulation, or the release of your egg. Spotting can also be a sign of pregnancy, but not 11 days after your period ended unless you have a really, really long menstrual flow or a very short cycle. 

If I were you, I would just keep an eye on things. Brown discharge or rather, vaginal bleeding outside the menstrual period, CAN be a sign of infection or a reproductive condition as well, you see. But in your case, it's probably something completely benign. 

I'm having the exact same symptoms! Did you turn out to be pregnant?

I NEED HELP TO PLEASE READ : 

My Name is Jamie I Am 18 years of Age and ive been havin uprotected sex for the past two years  . The day before yesterday ( April 18th ) around 1am My Stomach was cramping a little bit then i went to the bathroom and peed when i wiped it was pinkish and brown blood|discharge on the tissue .... And i havent had a period this month . The next day there was nothing ??? But im still feeling light pains in my stomach and nauseousness and pressure on my lower half . I took a pregnancy test and it was negative ...... So is it implantation bleeding im so confused

I am the same, i am 13 days late on my period and after 9 days i started getting cramps and tiny spots of pint/brown in my knickers and when i wipe sometimes.. i have done a test and it's come out negative.. what's wrong!!

Hi Sara-

Did you ever find out what this problem was? I seem to be having the EXACT same symptoms with the EXACT same timing of days between period, unprotected sex, and discharge. I plan to go to the doctor tomorrow but I have been so anxious about it.

Mia

Was you prego

Hi guys, hope you can help me out, i am 20 years old and my peirod is always comes on the day (after 28 days, never late) and this time it time its been already 2 weeks late but last week i had 2 tests and they came negative and this week i did another test and it came negative too now today sunday 30th april brown discharge came out but not a little bit and there was no blood, and also have cramps under mu abdomen area, what could this be? 3 weeks ago i was sick and had 1 week of antibiotics and it maybe made my peirod late? Or maybe im pregnant? Or am i miscarring? I mean i dont even know what to do and whats what, if someone kindly would help my prob it would be great! Hope i portrayed my message well, thankyou! :) xx