my husband and i have been trying for baby #2 for almost a year. My periods are the same every month, they start with red-pink spotting for the first 2 days and are heavy with bright red and clots the next for the next 4 days. But this one is very different, it started on time, but with dark brown to brown-pink small amounts of spotting, and it comes and goes, it's been 4 full days of this. Took a test today it was neg. anyone have this happen to them?????????????

I am wondering the same thing you are. I had a miscarraige 12/24 and didnt need a d&c but as soon as it was done my husband and i started right where we left off. My period was late so i took a test and it came out negative. Last week i had a brownish discharge for 3 days Then a very bright pink and some red bleeding but it was extremely light that lasted about a day and a half. I havent had any spotting or anything since 2/5. But for the past 2 days i have had some cramping. Im hoping that i am pregnant...but idk what to think?