On April 22 I got my period but it was lite in which I normally would come on heavy do to I have irregular periods so I had intercourse and my bf cum in side of me and on the 23rd my period was heavy then around midnight I was lite again a pinkish color so we had intercourse on the 24 and the 25th twice normally my period would be 5days but it only was for 4days so on the 27th I started cramping again and paining on my left side in which I never experienced this before I always cramped before and during my periods I don't know what it was so I thought that I was ovulating so me and my bf had intercourse and again he cum in side of me what I'm confused about is was I ovulating when I experienced the cramping and paining and could there be a possiblty that I could be pregnant??? Can anybody help me with this I'm very much confused

You could be. Or it could just be pains from different muscles because when I have cramps they use up a lot of my other muscles too.