My period was 3 days late, but i had some white discharge and mild cramping, then on the 4th (day today) I started my period but it wasn't as heavy as it normally is on the first day its as heavy as it would be on the 3rd day, could i be pregnant? plz help me, any thing could help that you :), and now it just got worst now heavy bleeding and cramping like it was day one and the color is normal and everything is normal,,,

Hi honey! You can be as regular as clock work then all of a sudden - out of the blue - you can be all over the place! I don't think you are pregnant! Could you tell me when was your last period - and on what days did you have unprotected sex, also what is your schedule usually (28, 29, 30 days)? I can help you further! 

Hi bambi, ok so on the 8th i had unprotected sex, sorry for TMI but my husband only kept the head of his penis in and let all his warriors go. we did the exact same thing on the 9th, we aren't trying but we aren't not trying we both want children but we don't want to worry ourselves about it. Anyways, it is currently 13 days until my period should start which should be the 23rd, sometimes i am irregular though, there has been a couple times were i haven't had a period at all but that was years ago. the longest it's been since unprotected sex is only two days, but im having cramping in my lower right side pelvic area and just clear discharge, also a little back pain, which im probably just ovulating, i've been told it is impossible to be experiencing any type of pregnancy symptoms this early. but i was wondering is there anyway i could be pregnant?

Also, we did it twice on the 9th, and i've also been hungry just on and off all day!

Hey there! I'm 23 years old and my period has always been whenever it feels like it basically! But this time it has actually surprised me. 3 week ago, I had my period, it was a week early. Then 2 weeks after that I had it again! it ended Monday evening of this week...I think today is the 12th...lol...kind of scatter brained today. Sorry! Now today, I am all of a sudden spotting! I am so confused! If I'm pregnant, fine. My fiancé and I aren't trying but we definitely aren't trying to prevent it. We've said if it happens, it happens. But do you have any advice or ideas?? I've been moody, but I thought it was him...lol. And I wake up so hungry like I haven't even in forever! I've always had headaches so I don't think too much into that. I've been soo tired and I don't do anthing...at all. If you have any advice or opinions for me at all,

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

thank you for your time! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

I have my tubes tied and had sex during the week of feb 19th and feb 25th he was unprotected and now im having heavy bleeding and kinda like ovulation cramps its time for my period if its the 28 days cycle but ive been highten sense of smell, nausea, runny nose, headache, backache, leg pain, food adversion, craving for ice cream and pickles. And my last period was feb 8th