so yesterday i experienced some dark brown spotting, it was very light and only showed up when i wiped but it's gone now. i've heard this was a sign of early pregnancy (i have also been experiencing constant fatigue, extremely tender breasts, lower back pain (unless something is wrong with my kidneys...) and nausea) so i took a test but it was negative. my period last month was around the 22nd or so and was only about 3 days long, although i'm not sure if that matters as i have had unprotected sex since then as well.

anyways, i woke up not too long ago due to terrible cramping, mostly in my left side where my ovary is. it only lasted maybe 20 - 30 minutes. i'm not on my period, i've never cramped before my period or had that strange dark brown spotting before. anyone know if this is normal or what could be causing this? could i still be pregnant and have just tested too early? cause everything i seem to find on the internet associates these things with early pregnancy.

just thought i'd mention that apparently i'm still spotting that dark brown stuff from yesterday, i hadn't done so all last night or this morning until just a few minutes ago. still only when i wipe.

Any result? If u r preg or not? we are going through the same thing, close enough to where I started my spotting nov 19 and also my last period lasted 3days, also had cramping and nauseas, last month my period ended on the nov 10th and lasted only 3-4days, and had the spotting 9days after my period and I still don't have my period this month, so I took a test but shows negative, my bf wants me to wait for a few more wks to see if my period will come anytime soon, I have.been late before due to stress but never got the spotting or cramping or any sign of early preg. This is very confusing.. I would like to know ur result and if anyone could give me an answer. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

thanks