I know that many women experience bloating, mild cramping and slight backache as pre-menstrual physical signs or symptoms. Anyway, my doctor told me that as the uterus grows, these sensations might also be associated with early pregnancy. That is why I want to hear if anyone could tell me for sure answer to my question. Can you have cramping before period, but possibly be pregnant in the same time?

I have to say if woman have strong or severe cramping or pain, she should contact her local doctor. This should be done especially if woman knows she is pregnant or she doubt of pregnancy. If severe cramping before period occurs, she might be pregnant but there are many things, which could go wrong before implantation. That is why any strong sensation should be reported to gynecologist. I know many cases women reported cramping before period and after this, they were pregnant. Like many of you women, I am experiencing cramping, but no menstrual flow, so normally I doubt of pregnancy. I have had this cramping for about a week and a half with extreme fatigue. With my last miscarriage, I had premenstrual like cramping. I know there are many women that have been trying to get pregnant, and are confused with all this cramping. That is why I could tell you, if you notice light cramping before period, as menstrual is, it could happen you are pregnant.

Sure you can. Cramping can be one of the period symptoms but it can also be pregnancy symptoms. Now, I want to know how strong that intensity of the pain is? If this pain is strong, that means that something is not OK (usually something is not OK).

A lot of reasons can cause that bleeding. I don't want to scare you, but it can be because of the miscarriage, because of some health issue, etc. 

To realize what is going on with your body, you should do some tests and try to find the cause.

You should not hesitate to do that. 

Hi ive been havin 6 days of menstrual like cramps, but no bleeding, range from light sensations to light throbbing and also close to cervix.Im due for my period in 2 days time as im on a 25 day cycle. Im always regular. Could this mean im pregnant as ive never had these symptoms before. Can someone let me know if they have the same symptoms or if i may be pregnant?

I have been having menstrual like cramps for the past 3 days and am due for my period. I just took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Is this cramping normal %-) o.O

It is possible you could be pregnant. You are best waiting until you are a couple of days late and then taking a test. Repeat it again in a few days if it is negative and you are still late

I am 3 days late and have an achy feeling in my pelvis, but since I had a M/C at 6 weeks last time I am waitinganother couple of days for a blue line moment!

Good luck

My period is now 9 days late I have had alot of yellow or clear wetness I started severe cramping saturday with really bad gas but no blood I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they have both been negative with my last child I didn't know until 1m I just had my son in April 2006 so it's been 4m and my obgyn told me not to get pregnant again for 3m I am worried if I am pregnant it's way to soon

Any help or advice would be greatly appricated :-D

How are you all? I have few questions. I am also 9 days late on my periods, That's 37 days. My periods are normal. I checked hpt & It came negative. I have cramps, backache, feeling tired & breast tenderness. Could I be pregnant even I got negative hpt? I took birth control pills just one month supply on July, My last menstrual period was 2 August. So I am wondering that these symtoms are pregnancy signs or Birth control pills side effects(I did not take birth control pills on August). We are sexually active & I am ttc for a year. Can anyone please let me know that could I be pregnant or anything else.

Please, Reply me. Because I read lot of stories about people getting negative hpt result when they are pregnant? Is it possible? If I am pregnant, We will be very happy.

pjsmom41706, I read your message. What do you think? Could I be pregnant? Because you told that you were pregnant & home pregnancy test showed negative result. Really appreciated.

Thanks & Good luck to you.

Meenu.

My last normal period was july 19th. I'm usually on a 28 day cycle. August 11th I got my period again with super severe cramps, sometimes they were so bad I couldn't even stand up. So I went to the hospital, they took a pregnancy test, infection test, did internal exams, the whole works, and pumped me up on morphene because the pain was so bad. .... anyways, they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Today is September 8th, and I'm on the 4th day of my period (it's usually 7 days) I got those really bad pains again on sunday, they're not menstrual cramps though, they're waaaaay worse, i don't even remember what my pre-menstrual or menstrual cramps feel like anymore. so i went back to the hospital and they still couldn't figure anything out. I started my period on Tuesday.. early again. With a light, brown blood, flow. Then wednesday and thursday were pretty normal... Today's friday, the 4th day, and there's only light, brown, spotting... which so is not normal for me at all. My aunt has endometriosis, but i'm only 17! My periods are never irregular like they have been these two past times, these cramps are so bad, they interfere with everything because i can't do anything else except lay in bed...which doesn't help anyways, they're on the left lower side of my stomach near my hip, and the lower middle of my stomach too!! owww they hurt so bad!! i've been extra tired lately, my breasts hurt whenever my boyfriend touches them, i don't know what to do... would someone please tell me what's going on!!!

I understand how you feel because I have the same problem maybe even worse. The pain gets so bad sometimes, if I don't take painkillers way before, then I start throwing up, shivering, sweating, and can't stop screaming from the agony! I am 28 now and don't remember having this problem earlier than 16. It all started around your age so it is not necessarily something to worry about. My periods have also been irregular for years. It just happens to some people and some I guess are just luckier than others and suffer less. However, most likely this is happening to you because your body and hormones are changing as you mature. It is also perfectly normal for breasts to be tender and swollen during menstruation. Try not to let it worry you and have regular checkups with a doctor you trust. He can prescribe some medication to help alleviate the pain.

I just tested positive for pregnancy and was little worried cause I felt some light pulsating cramping in my lower right abdominal/uterus area. I've been told that it could be from embryo implantation which is not too uncommon. I think if the cramping gets worse, than I'm going to my MD since I don't want to risk it being an ectopic pregnancy.

HI, im new to this posting thing but anyway... im 24...... my question is if you are 10 days late and the home pregnancy tests give u negative results...but you still have some cramping ...specifically in the belly button area..and sometimes less than an inch below it... is that a sign of pregnancy .. or should i really go see a doc.. i'm basically going to wait another few days if pain persists and the period doesnt start... ...so if anyone has any feedback about this issue .. can you plz let me know..

i know my body and i feel pregnant i had 1 negative and 1 positive urin test and a negative blood test i only had light bleeding for 2 days and i never got my real period i really feel pregnant what does that mean

i have had period pains for over a week now and i still hvn cum on my period and after reading these comments from other ppl im begining to think i may be pregnant i jus want o make sure.if any olne has ne more information please tell me thanks

katlin wrote:

I have been on Chomid and we are now taking Tamoxifen to try and help us get pregnant as I suffer with pcos and am unable to do it on my own. I have been having mild tummy cramps and aches for a few days now but my period isnt due till around the 26th Nov and its only the 16th Nov. I am also suffering with really bad backache, but it feels different to menstral backache, its more like my muscles have gone to sleep. I am also feeling very aching in my whole body, like my I am really week, even typing this is making my muscles in my arms ache. I have been really tired of late to, but have put that down to the Tamoxifen as it causes insomnia so I'm not sleeping to well.

Can someone please give me their thoughts and could it be a good or bad sign. After trying for 7 years for our daughter and nearly 3 years so far for another we'd love something good to happen.

xd