Ok this might be kinda weird, but me and my boyfriend where having sex when he needed to cum I grabbed a tiny tiny sock and all the cum was on the sock. I forgot the sock had cum and I was trying to clean my vagina. The whole sock with his cum went into my vagina .. Will I get pregnant

There could be a chance if you had the sock right up against ypur vagina and some of the semen got in. Also you might be if you are ovulating.

We'll we where drunk. All I rememeber is when I woke up the whole sock was inside of me. So that means the sock was in me for 8 hours maybe even more time.. So the sock had all the cum and the whole sock was inside of me. And it was in me for a while... And I do believe I am ovulating. That when clear stuff comes out right ?

There is a possibility. Keep an eye out for a missed period.

Ok thanks me and my bf done care if I get pregnant we are old enough to handle to situation. I just wanted to know if that would get me pregnant.

I understand. I'm not old enough but oh well. I'll manage.

Did the same thing happen to you?

Hey good luck I'm 14 and pregnant xxx

I'm 19 years old. Do you think I'm pregnant ? Good luck to you! Save as much money as possible and go to free clinics

There is a chance you could be. I am moving to the UK from France so we get the NHS ( free health care ) I'm 8 weeks and 4days xxx

Wow how do your parents feel about this ? What is your plan? I really hope I'm pregnant even tho it wasn't planned.

Why do you want to be pregnant. Just curious? Mine was unplanned.

Because me and my boyfriend have been together almost 5 years. And we are already in college. We have money. So it's kinda like perfect timing.all I'm saying is if I'm pregnant I'm not going to worry. But if I'm not the I'm not. How long should I wait before taking pregnancy test ?

I knew when I missed a period I was pregnant. I waited 5 weeks.

f**k that's a long time !! Idk if I can wait that long. This month I got my period at the beginning. And I'm ovulating right now.