My last period was April 22nd it only last 4days but I'm irregular so its really hard to tell when I'm ouvlating but this time I found out that when I do ouvlate at least I hope that this is what it was.. so on May 4th I experienced some cramping so I knew that it wasn't my period cause it wasn't time for it but I went to the bathroom to check and when I checked I experienced some milky white stuff on my finger so later that night me and my boyfriend had unprotected srx and he came inside of me and we did it again on the 5th what I wanna know is what are the chances of me being pregnant I'm not having any signs yet and how far long do I have to be to feel the signs????

If you thought you ovulated 4 May, then with a period starting 22 April that would indicate a cycle of 26 days. Sex on ovulation day will not make you pregnant immediately. It might fertilise the released egg, but that egg will not implant for several days; on average 9 days, but this can vary 3 days either way. That is when you will be pregnant, so you should not expect to notice any signs until then. Even so, many do not experience any signs at all.

As you are irregular, you cannot be sure when ovulation takes place as it is not linked to your previous period, but rather the next one - that is unless you have tracked your basal temperature.

If your period has not arrived by 25th May (3 weeks after sex), then a test could be taken.

While it is true that anytime you have sex there is the chance pregnancy might follow, equally, having sex at a fertile time does not guarantee pregnancy.

A woman with an irregular cycle who wants to maximise her chances of pregnancy should have sex during the fertile window indicated by the range of cycle lengths. So if her cycle ranges from 26 - 35 days, then the best time to try is from day 13 to day 22 (counting the LMP start as day 1). Sex every 3rd day (13th, 16th, 19th, 22nd) should give best opportunity for conception. A test on day 37 would then likely give an accurate result. The arrival of a period would indicate no pregnancy.

thank you.. im still seeing milky white stuff and i have started cramping a little and im kinda like whats going on and my left side hurts alot

All women have some vaginal discharge, the amount of which changes from time to time and usually gets heavier just before your period. Your discharge sounds normal. It may smell musky but not unpleasant. Otherwise it might be from an infection. Most women find that vaginal discharge increases when they are pregnant, but the discharge does not prove pregnancy.
Your symptoms may just be part of your irregular cycle. It may be that you are so keen for pregnancy that the symptoms seem heightened. You can only wait to see in due course whether you are pregnant. However, if the cramps or pains persist, it would be wise to see a healthcare professional.
If you are wanting a baby, why don't you get married and provide a more relaxed and secure environment for conception and subsequently rearing a child?