Hi everyone.. Im going crazy right now asking myself many questions and i have no answers to them so im hoping you guys could help me out.. Ive been datin my bf for 3 years now and last month we talked about trying for a baby. Im turning 19 in 8 months and hes turning 24. My menstrual cycle is 28 days, my last period was january 14th-18th so i was suppose to start my period feb 11... Well now i am 3 days late, my bf has cumed in me ever since our conversation. Anyways, 3 days late today and yesturday we had sex in the afternoon and he noticed i was bleeding i rushed to the bathroom thinking its my period so i put a tampon. I go to take my shower couple hours later and i wasnt bleeding at all! We had sex again after , no blood. I only bled that one time that day. Im wondring if its a miscarriage , since i didnt see anything my bf described what it looked like he said it there was a clot :S my friends say i might be pregant .. ? Im really confused because ive taken a hpt 5 days before my rags were due and i took one today and they were neg.. Anything would help right now :)

It could have been bleeding from the intercourse, sometimes the males penis can stretch muscles and cause bleeding, it doesnt sound like a miscarriage because they have more noticeable symptoms than just bleeding. when you bleed due to implantation, it is a brownish red color, and your vaginal walls become swollen and sore. If you are late for your period and have regular periods, you may be pregnant, i would wait another week and then take a test, if it comes back negative, make an appointment with your doctor to make sure you dont have any cervical problems. Good Luck!