TTC for 2 months..This month I am extremely confused!! My last period was on July 4th & prior to that was on May 26 lasted for 5-6 days. I always have a period every 39 days... Never missed & always have a heavy flow. This month I was suppose to get my period on Aug 12th. A week after missed period I started feeling cramps & figured AF was surely on her way. Here's how my week has been.. Day 7 light cramping Day 8 tender nipples no cramps, :( Day 9 of being late I did a Q tip check & saw light pink discharge. Tender nipples not so much cramping Day 10 turned into a light brown discharge tender nipples. Day 11 it was still light brown but a bit more watery tender nipples slight cramping. Day 12 cramping very light brown in the morning, afternoon no brown blood?! It's like my CM is back to normal clear. My boobs don't hurt as much either but cramping increased today I was feeling lower back pains with my cramps. I was extremely sleepy yesterday as well. Day 13 No brown blood, regular CM which is now clear, breast felt a little sore. Day 14 No blood, tender breast, I had sex, then 5 hours later I did a q tip check bright red.. I really thought okay '"now my period is officially here" Day 15 TODAY, no red blood only light brown! Not a enough to be on a pad only see it on q tip check I am to the point where I just don't know anymore! This is so weird I have never experienced this in my life & I've had a period since I was 8 years old I still haven't tested still waiting to see if I do get my heavy flow.. Dont want to get my hopes up. Will test on Wed to be sure.. Do you think this is pregnancy or an off cycle? do know however brown blood is old blood & I see a lot of people saying implantation bleeding but I thought that was before your period? Please let me know if anyone has had a similar situation? I'm am extremely worried about my health now. I will go to the doctors but as of right now I just want answers

Well, right now Tatixoxo this is all sounding like it may lead to a positive on a home pregnancy test  but then again it may prove me wrong, it sounds like it though and you know your body best and how your periods are, etc.

OK, onto the pregnancy test when you are brave enough to try that.  Make sure you use your first pee of the day, so that means you want to use your wake up pee as this will give you the most accurate result cuz if you are pregnant then your HCG hormone will be most concentrated at this time to give you the result.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you, remember to post back with results

I most definitely will let you know this Wednesday. I just checked & seems like the brown is getting lighter as the day goes by! Hopefully that's a good sign. I was thinking maybe me having sex triggered the red blood spotting. But again, very strange! 2 more days for Wed so ready to find out!! Will keep updating!

Sex may have have triggered that blood spot, we don't know. Weds I'm sure can't come soon enough, huh?

Don't know what's going on right now as we speak but that "light" brown turned into dark brown this morning. Still have cramping and sore breast. Idk if I should be worried about the color change but still going to test tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers

There's none on my panties just when I do a q tip check & wipe

The dark brown is still old blood, it may be still from the implantation if you are indeed pregnant which you may find out tomorrow. Give yourself a day off from symptom checking today, it will be hard to do but maybe it can help you relax a bit to see if the cramping eases up a bit. Also, use either a heating pad or hot water bottle on the ab area to help ease cramps naturally.

I thinking the same thing to stop doing the q tip check and just let it be till tomorrow. I appreciate your responses so much you're the only who has been giving me advice about this situation. I really haven't told my family about this so your help is very well appreciated ;) tomorrow I will let you know testing very early in the morning! Pregnancy is what I want & hoping its that & not something serious

You are very welcome!

Well just took a HPT just now & I did indeed get a positive not too faint but surely visible. Still in denial lol but glad it's this & not something much worse! Will test again tomorrow morning!

Congratulations.  I got a faint positive with my doctor and she sent me for the blood test.  Let me know what the test says tomorrow, I knew you would have a hard time sitting without doing something today, it's hard when we something so badly.  What is your body telling you?  I knew before a test could tell me, my breasts hurt worse than and different than period aches and I was just off.  Listen to your body too.

Yep! Those positives aren't going away lol I've already done 3 just to make sure. All positive! Tomorrow I'm going in for an ultrasound to see how many weeks I am. Someone told me im probably aboht 4-8 weeks. 4 to 5 seems more like it to me. I thought my hunger would increase but no cravings or change of appetite hope it stays like that! Still in shocked & can't believe I have a little baby growing inside of me. Thank you so much for your advice & keeping up with me! God bless you

Well, Tati patience sometimes is a virtue isn't it and is rewarding in the end? 2 months in the scheme of things isn't that long, to some people they have been trying for years and would love to be in your shoes right now. God bless is right as small miracles do occur daily and babies are one of them my little girl who is almost 3 is one of them, I thank God every day for her without her I don't know where I'd be. Take care of yourself and the little one and when someone tells you to eat more you have a little one growing in you remind them you eat for you and and a little bit more. Any more questions ever don't hesitate to ask, I'm here anytime. Good luck and again, congratulations!

My last period was on 6 december on 31 dec i had very light brownish period for 3 days then on 3 jan i had period for 2 days then light periood for 2 days with only one day normal psin with no other symptoms may be im pregnant ?

I am 31 I have had a period for 19 yrs I also have an 8 yr old son but diagnosing my pregnancy then was much easier seeing as how I was young and worry free and keeping up with my cycle wasn't a priority. But now I'm older and my bf and I have been trying for a while, my cycle normally comes ever 27 days. This month how ever I was 7 days late and cramped only 3 of those days. It came on day 8 and was a pasty light pink for 2 days then went to the dark brownish color the last 3 with very little red and has been extremely light even though I am normally a heavy bleeder with lots of clots and cramps. I have hardly cramped and have been crying if the wind blows. I had a procedure done on my back February 27th which was 1 day before expected cycle so the had to do a pregnancy test which came back negative. I did one at home on May 5th it also said negative. I am doing a blood test on tomorrow at my primary physician but I also noticed the egg I normally lose on day 3-4 of my cycle never fail. My appetite has also decreased and I'm a food lover...... am I right to feel tht it's highly likely that I am pregnant?