Im 17 and i have a 28days cycle, last period started on january 5 and ended on january 10 then had sexual intercourse (unprotected), so he ejaculated in me (planned). So like about a week later i had unprotected sex again on january 18 (my ovulating days). So then like about 2weeks and 5days later i had gotten tired,dizzy, nauses. Okay i was expecting my period on february 1st, i missed it on the 1st & the 2nd (never late) it started with wierd cramps and pinkish blood, the whole day on the 3rd! Then had a heavy flow on the 4&5 and then today i didnt bleed alot! Like brownish color my period originaly is very heavy for 3days and always be eather 6&7 days on it. By the way i always start my period heavy, but other than that i still get dizzy, a little pain like if cramp today! Please help and sorry if i dont make a lil sense :/...by the way my boobs always hurt alot before my period this month it didn't! My nipples are darker O.o please help please

Do a pregnancy test. Sometimes you can still have a period and fall pregnant depending on the timing 

You could be pregnant. Definitely take a test wihin the next few days. The bleeding you had could be decidual bleeding, some pregnant women do experience this and go on to have normal pregnancies and healthy babies. Best of luck to you