Hello I'm 20 years old n I'm trying for my second child but it doesn't seem to be happening I court with my son when I was 16 n that was the first time I was unprotected n I'm still with my sons dad but Iv bin trying for 8 months now but Iv only had 1 period my periods can cum att anytime I don't have a time or dat as the longest I haven't had one for is 8 months my last period was Christmas 2011 what can I do to higher my chances ov getting pregnant and should I be worried about my periods ????

well sonya ive also been trying to conceive, my periods are irregular also, i can go month err almos half a year without having my period, it comes  when it feels like. my doctor had told me that if iwanna concieve knowing im irregular for me to start taking birth control to get your period to come monthly and then try. thats one way to try.

Why not just tell your guy that he has to inject you with a load of his good stuff every day until you get pregnant?