Could I please have some advise: I am 25, and have been trying to conceive for 14 months now (with no luck). My periods are anything from every 29 days to every 32 days (this month was 32 days).
My boyfriend has been to the doctors for a sperm analysis, which was normal. I tried a home ovulation test for two months, and was told that no ovulation took place. I am now a little confused, would I be having a period if I wasn’t ovulating?
My doctor has asked me to attend a blood test on day 2-5 of my cycle (tomorrow is day 2) and then another on day 21. I assume this is to check for any hormonal imbalances.
I am confused as to what will happen next... should they check my tubes, as I have heard of many infertility problems caused by blocked tubes.
I take folic acid and multivitamins everyday, and I eat a healthy diet. Is there anything else I can do to increase my odds of conceiving?
Any help appreciated!

This might help.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2262187_periods-even-regular-menstrual-cycles.html

I am 23 and have only been trying to concieve for a few months, however I too have an irregular menstrual cycle ranging from 23-32 days. Here is information on the perscription drug they mention on the website:

http://www.clomid.havingbabies.com/

This sound so familiar, just go with all that the docs are throwing at you!! Please do not give up hope, I was diagnosed at 17 with pcos, It took until I was 23 to get pregnant and have my daughter, I took constant medication (clomiphene) and provera to actually make me have a bleed every month, I had laparoscopy and dye tests to check tubes were fine, 5 years later I started treatment again and 18 months later had my little boy! 18months ago I conceived naturally (although the pregnancy ended in miscarriage), keep going and try not to think to much about what you are trying for, just try and enjoy practicing. I know 1st hand what all this can do to you just dont give up hope. My kids are now 13 and 7!!!