Hello. I just joined and hoping I could get any helpful feedback. I am 28 years old and I have been getting irregular periods for a few years now. I could go months without my period. I don't no why. Also, I have been trying to get pregnant for years and nothing. Every time I don't get my period I think I'm pregnant. Then when my period comes it is a big disapointment. I have went to a gym and the lady just brushed it off and said maybe it's hormone problems. Tomorrow I'm going to schedule another appointment. Does anyone know anything that might help ? Thanks

Hello. I think you should look for help at the hospital. Only your doctor can say why you are infertile. There can be a lot of reasons. Some types of infertility can be treated. But sometimes, unfortunately, infertile women need additional help like IVF or even surrogacy. For example, my baby boy was born by the surrogate mother. I wasn't able to give birth. You are still so young and I'm sure you shouldn't give up. Your doctor will find an appropriate treatment for you.
My only advice is don't waste your time. Go to your gyno as soon as possible. The lady from the gym is not a professional. I hope you are fine, dear. Good luck with your baby stuff.