My potassium level is crossing the line from good to unhealthy. What foods are high in potassium? I need to watch what I eat.

Thank you for the information

My potassium level keeps on the high side. I need to watch what I eat. What vegitables, fruit and fruit juices are high in potassium?

Having too much of potassium in your body is not healthy. It can lead to many health problems and you need to lover it as soon as possible. I like the idea that you want to do this by avoiding food and changing your diet habits. Food that you should avoid in my opinion is mostly fruit like bananas, prunes, kiwi, papaya, oranges and dried fruits. Milk is also full of potassium along with yogurt, so you should avoid them too. Vegetables that contain potassium are artichokes, tomatoes, potatoes, beans and spinach. Do you eat any of these regularly? Also you will have to give up on ice cream as well. It is not good for high potassium level.

Cucumber is an low potasssium food that ypu should have...

Bluebeeries is an also low potassium food

I had the same problem an year ago. The first thing you should do is to plan a good diet. Avoid milk and most of the dairy products like yogurt, because they're rich sources of potassium. Also, keep away from fruits like orange, banana, kiwi, papaya, prunes. Avoid  tomatoes,artichokes, beans,potatoes and spinach in vegetables.