what are some good, fast, and easy ways to lose weight??? im trying to lose about 20 pounds before my high school graduation which is this month actually on the 28 of may and I need to lose it fast and also so i can wear a bikini for summer vacation and cookouts!! Thanks please reply

I have some suggestions which work well for weight loss in quick time.

• Take low calorie foods, which increases metabolic rate.
  • Eat breakfast of complete carbohydrates and protein to set up your metabolism for the day.
  • Drink lot of water throughout the day.

I know a couple of tricks that may help you. Start by reducing calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. A good way to replace sugar could be taking a Muscle Milk lite, it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching my sugar craving. Sprinkling cinnamon in your morning coffee or oatmeal, the spice will help stabilize blood sugar. It also slows the rate at which food exits the stomach, which helps you feel fuller longer.

Your body will still need some type of fat intake though. It’s sugar that gets you fat, not the 'fat' that you eat. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients as well. Avoid “white” carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be safe, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length. Eat the same few meals over and over again.

You could mix and match from these groups of foods; Proteins: Egg whites with one whole egg for flavor, Chicken breast or thigh, Grass-fed organic beef. Legumes: Lentils, Black beans, Pinto beans. Vegetables: Spinach, Asparagus, Peas, Mixed vegetables. Don’t drink calories. Drink massive quantities of water and as much unsweetened iced tea, tea, diet sodas(no soda at all preferably), coffee (without white cream), or other no-calorie/low-calorie beverages as you like. Stay away from milk, normal soft drinks, or fruit juice. Get at least 7 hours of sleep at night. People who get less than 5 hours of shuteye a night have higher levels of ghrelin, which increases appetite, and decreases leptin, the protein hormone that tells you when you’re full. Sleep is vital to keeping your weight in check. And do exercises. Once you have your diet taken care of, you will have to do your body do the rest. Do cardio exercises that will push your heart rate. Make sure you hydrate. Some of us cant adhere to a diet regiment, I say us bc I had the same problem, but thankfully my mom got recommended to zerona cold laser, I tried it and here I am, a new me. It was a kick start for my weight loss, then I proceeded to do the things I wrote above.

Hope this serves of some information to you

Hi there,

Provide your body with all the necessary nutrients. Better have 5 or 6 small meals rather than taking 3 or 4 large meals. Include fruits and vegetable. Drink a lot of water. Raw vegetables are more nutritious. Avoid eating out often.

Exercise should be taken on a regular basis. However, there are also people that do not respond to these programs. In such cases, weight loss programs like lap banding

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

would be good. However, try work outs and choose weight loss surgery as the last resort when all other ways fail.