I‘ve heard that Myalgistat supplements are supposedly successful in treating Fibro patients. So, I‘ve ordered pills today. Myalgistat is supposed to help convert the T4 Thyroid Hormone to T3 Thyroid Hormone and relieving about 50-80% of Fibro symptoms. If this is true, then why hasn't some doctor give Fibro patients the drug, Cytomel, which is a T3 hormone? They give a money back guarantee on Myalgistat, so I’ll see.

I am on Synthroid for few days now, so I think the Myalgistat is combining with that. it seems to give me a lot more energy. If it's the combination of the two drugs, I don't know, but it seems to uplift my mood and make me want to do things instead of moping around when the Fibro acts up, although it is not doing a whole lot for the pain yet. I did read a performance supplement used by athletes called Ribone works great, so I am buying some of that in the next few days. It seems that in Fibro patients, for some reason this carb molucle is not present.