I really need help..I'm only 16 but I look like I'm pregnant?? I know for a fact that I'm not...but it's starting to really worry me. I've been having severe back pain, terrible headaches and I almost always feel like I'm going to puke...
Can anyone help me out?:/

Do you have or have your period ever been irregular? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome can cause massive weight gain like you describe, hundreds of pounds a year if not careful.. mine started at 18 .. i had all the symptoms you do, but not pregnant. PCOS, the polycystic syndrome i mention here doesn't mean you can't have kids later if you want. it just means it will be more difficult and unlikely without medical help like invetrofertilization (IVF) .. the hallmark is all you mention plus irregular periods. if you don't have a period for 3 months in a row straight, see your doctor. otherwise they don't do anything at all because all they care about is whether you are having one. If you aren't having periods, they may try birth control pills. doesn't work for everyone, myself included. Have you been tested for thyroid disease? Mine quit at 19. a condition called hypothyroidism (you produce none at all or very low amount of thyroid hormones like T3, T4, TSH) can make you gain excessive weight including around belly,@@

Treatment for thyroid either hyper (high levels of thyroid hormone) or hypo (low levels of thyroid hormone) is a dose of levothyroxine (synthroid) based on a blood test which you take a couple of times for 6 months then annually after. The treatment phase is in pill form and is taken orally before breakfast in the morning.

pcos can cause excruitating back pain the low back. Have you also considered celiac disease (cannot digest wheat, barley, oat, rye, or like products)? A small amount of food contaning wheat is OK but not for everyone.