Hello, guys. My wife has been suffering from psoriasis for years. She has tried almost everything from official medicine and I must admit that she hasn’t experienced much benefits. I would like to know something more about natural cure for psoriasis. What can you suggest me? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hello. There are many possibilities when it comes to natural cures for psoriasis. Some cooling baths can be really helpful. Your wife should try with soaking her body into bentonite clay. Colloidal oatmeal bath can also be useful. Castor oil should also help. In any case, she should consult with an expert about this. She shouldn’t do this treatment on her own. I am sure you can find centers for natural cure for psoriasis. I hope there will be results. Good luck!

Dear Rockie,

I am really sorry to read your wife's story, but there at least six sites and each is treated slightly different, but in general, I don't know where you live, but the US is advanced in the treatment. Seawater and little fishes in the sea, like the black sea, is a good treatment in general to clean the skin and remove all old skin. Nutrition, what she eats is also important. I need more input, to give you more output. Contact me direct if you want.

Yours for today