My sister has dealt with fibromyalgia for years now. After years of not being taken seriously, she has now received an official diagnosis of fibromyalgia, but no cure has been offered. Of course, the thought that she will have to be in pain for the rest of her life is very depressing to her. Are there any natural cures for fibromyalgia that are worth looking into?

As someone who has fibromyalgia too, I did look into many natural cures. If you look on the internet, millions of natural cures will immediately be promised to you. Any "ebooks" that cost ridiculous amounts of money and offer "guaranteed" cures are to be avoided at all costs. These are scams. Traditional Chinese Medicine, ayurveda and homeopathy might offer a better way out for fibromyalgia patients, however. My advice is to stay away from the internet and seek out real life cures.