From another forum that I am a member of, I have heard bits and pieces about naturopathy and one member of this other forum lost nearly 10 Kg using a naturopathic regimen. This made me think - are naturopathic regimens something that is applied only to diet, or are there other uses as well?

Not at all! I think that naturopathy has gained in popularity recently because of its weight loss abilities (or perhaps I just keep seeing it around everywhere, because I am fascinated myself!) but naturopathy can cure many diseases, if it is practised by a qualified doctor of naturopathy. Naturopathy tends to avoid surgery but I believe it is compatible with conventional western medicine on some level.

That is wonderful! Thank you for your reply. I am quite interested but also worried about cowboys, or quacks. Is there any professional association covering doctors of naturopathy, or a place where I can find a reputable naturopathic doctor in my area? Thank you again for your answer. Would you mind sharing something about the limitations of naturpathy as well, actually? Like, what can't naturopathy cure?