I have been interested in alternative medicine for a while now, especially osteopathy. I would like to get some opinions about the efficiency of these treatments, and in particular, I'd like to know more about the combination of radio wave therapy with osteopathy. Please feel free to comment if you have any views on this.

Why is it that these unproven forms of "medicine" have started to become so much more popular over the last five or so years? I really don't understand what the appeal of something that can be so harmful to you is. Please research the history of these practices before you even begin to consider getting treatments like these for yourself.

In Singapore, we have a fair number of different health practices - many emanting from traditional to modern researches. Western and Eastern osteopathy pratices are well received and regarded. So are the therapies from electric pulse, radio wave and foot massage therapy. They are also well received and form of relief but not a cure for the underlying problem.

Large population resort to such clinics and will go to surgery when things don't work out. I do such therapies to find relief. Sometime, it succeed and sometime it does not

Importantly, I will try to learn more about my body, routine and diet and sleep/rest pattern. Like smoking is bad and too much drinking, eating, long drive etc will cause much inbalance in your system. Can that be corrected by oneself?? I believe , yes.