Have you heard about the so-called all natural diabetes drug diamaxol? Is it just me, or is this drug being advertised everywhere recently? My question for you all is if diamaxol is a bona fide drug, or if it is no more than a scam? The way it is being advertised, diamaxol does look like a scam to me!

sorry to be the one to break this to you, but yes. The owner of Nutrapha Research, which makes diamaxol, pleaded guilty to fraud regarding these way back in March.

I don't know if Diamaxol works or not. But I do want to say that the company that was advertising it was guilty only of making claims that their product treated or cured a disease, which the FDA has made illegal. The law they made up basically says that only a drug can treat or cure a disease. So, if a company is going to say that their product cures or treats a disease, they have to go through the new drug process, which takes about 12 years and $359 million dollars.
So Diamaxol might actually work. Or it might not. Vitamin C is the cure for scurvy, but if I were to sell Vitamin C and say it is a cure for scurvy, I would be guilty of fraud. Just sayin'