I have seen so many comments on this and other forums saying that naturopathy is a scam and does not work, and that there is no evidence at all to support that naturopathy works. Can we turn that around the other way for a minute?? The effectiveness of naturopathy cannot be disproved, and there is no evidence that suggest that naturopathy is a scam. Personally, I have successfully used naturopathy for five years.

That is one way of looking at it I guess, but on the other hand, conventional evidence has been proven to work, tried and tested, every day all over the world with wonderful results. So if I had an illness and had to choose between something that had never been "disproved" or something that works every day for millions of people, I know what my pick would be! Better safe than sorry!

Sure, conventional medicine as you call it, or modern western medicine, does a lot for many people. But it also has its limitations and I do think that we have arrived at a state of the over use of surgical methods and serious medication in this day and age. There is a time and a place for that. But there is also a time and a place for minimizing the toxins that you take into your body. If there is a herbal cure for a common cold, why resort to antibiotics which harm your body as well as the bacteria?