I am trying to help out a friend of mine, whose partner has beginning stage liver cancer. They are trying some conventional treatments, though I am not sure about what exactly. What I was hoping to get are your thoughts about natural cures for liver cancer. Is there any such possibility, and can I hear more about that?

Absolutely not. No! Never! Perhaps I am closed-minded, but to me, anyone who even begins to entertain the idea of curing cancer through "natural" means is totally crazy, or at least needs a serious reality check. Chemotherapy and surgery are the only viable cancer treatments. Now, when it comes to pain relief, that is a different matter of course.

Is that so? Then how do you explain the fact that many peoples' cancer mysteriously heals or goes into remission with the help of herbal treatments? Even Chinese medicine treated cancer, long before we even knew about radiation and surgery! Of course, chemotherapy has its place, and we can be grateful that it is there to save many lives each years. But natural medicine can and does cure cancer sometimes. It's easy to ignore, but if you do your research, you will see that there is plenty of evidence of cases where cancer was cured successfully.