I have a huge problem with acne and I would like to hear if I can treat my skin problems with naturopathy for I have heard that it might help. I am trying with antibiotics but it helps only temporary I also had one accutane treatment but really don't wish to try another one for its side effects. Recently I was advised to visit some naturopathy doc and wonder now how naturopathy could help me in treating my skin problems. Thanks!

I also had skin problems and still I has it but with much less frequency my latest psoriasis relapse was about two years ago so I advice you try to treat your skin problems with naturopathy for I am sure it would help you. It is not like I could you recommend some special meds for the fact that naturopathy diagnostic procedure is based on determining the therapy that would fit for each person specially I personally was treated with a combination of homeopathy and botanical medicine. I was on therapy for more than a year I know it sounds long but it's worth it and besides that those naturopathy products are totally toxic free and are based only on natural ingredients so you shouldn't be worried about possible side effects for there are no any as far as I know it.

See a real doctor. I suggest a board certified dermatologist. Naturopathy is pseudoscientific baloney. NO science. NO critical thinking.

Be critical and think for yourself before paying anyone with an "alternative" medicine approach for "treatment". Its alternative because we use science and they don't. Very dangerous.