hi, im 15 years old and im dealing with a yeast infection. Ive had one before and this is my 2nd time having one. Im only 15 and already had 2 yeast infections and i was wondering if this is a really bad thing. Will this lead to worse problems? Will i not ever be able to have sex? Someone pleasee help.

Its fairly normal but there are steps you can take now to help your vaginal health in the future. I have had vulvodynia for 32 years and I wish someone would have helped me when I first started with reoccurring yeast infections at age 17. Most importantly, cut out sugars and refined carbs. After two days withdrawal you will not crave them any more. Avoid alcohol like the plague. Never, accept an antibiotic treatment, it can ruin your chances of normal vaginal health because it destroys the normal intestinal flora. Yeast can get in your system and bore into your intestinal walls causing leakage, sickness and chemical sensitivities. Eat plain yogurt and/or take probiotics. Good ones. Talk to a natural pharmacist about using boric acid or acidophilus suppositories in your vagina when symptoms occur. I am able to have sexual intercourse but it seems like I have to jump through so many hoops for it to be pain-free, I don't want you to have to go through it. Read up on systematic yeast and take care of it fully while you can. Docs may tell you it is not a big deal but it can be unless you have the right tools to fight it. Stress is bad for yeast so meditation and yoga are good. Best of health, you ask a very intelligent question. Hope this helps in some way.