I`m having a big problem with vaginal yeast infection, and this problem has now become chronic. I have already tried intestinal antifungal agents, such as nystatin, or caprylic acid, but non of that was good enough to solve my problem. Those agents were, sure, effective, but they gave me some side effects. My friend told me about Grapefruit Seed Extract. Should I give it a try or should I try some other home remedies for yeast infection

Grapefruit Seed Extract is a unique substance, without side effects and is very safe for you to try. It is very effective in the treatment of candidiasis, like those antifungal agents that you have mentioned, only Grapefruit Seed Extract will give you no side effects. Some experts say that Grapefruit Seed Extract is a true breakthrough for patients with cronic yeast infections. Grapefruit Seed Extract can help you control your chronic candidiasis when nothing else can. The studies have shown that, in only three days, 15 of 20 women with vaginal yeast infection had relief of the symptoms, after using Grapefruit Seed Extract every 12 hours.

Yes- Grapefruit seed extract has been proven to provide a variety of health benefits. But in the case of cronic yeast infections I do not see and information on this blog about how to administer the product to the patient. Do you ingest it or what? Also what is the dossage.

kr A.S. B.A. M.A

ps-my spelling sucks ...sorry

I have suffered with chronic yeast infections for YEARS and the last one I had really felt like it was going to do me in! I used every over the counter treatment I could buy and it only got worse. I took Diflucan for weeks at a time and it only got worse. I was at the end of my rope until I read somewhere about boric acid....I went to my local compounding pharmacy and purchased 14 "double zero" gelcapsules along with boric acid (it was in the eyewash aisle). I went home and filled the capsules and inserted one into my vagina every morning and right before bed every night for two weeks. I can't tell you how amazing it was to not have a yeast infection! I've been free of an infection for a full year now!! The boric acid kills a rare strain of the yeast that pills and drugstore treatments like Monistat don't work on. It's a miracle treatment in my book!

I took, a fresh white grapefruit and peeled off a section. I inserted it vaginally, and my symptoms went away.

I have chronic yeast infections, and this is a dream come true.

I have been using grapefruit seed extract to fight bacterial vaginosis (BV) for about 3 years. It is a condition caused by an overgrowth of the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina. Whenever I notice the condition flaring up I use the grapefruit seed extract formula and it halts it. I found the formula on the internet. You will need to douche with this formula for 3 nights in a row. 2 cups of distilled water (30 drops of grapefruit seed extract in each cup). Stir in the extract so that it dissolves fully in the distilled water. Douche right before you go to sleep. I also tried this on a yeast infection and it worked as well.

Hey,

you are having chronic yeast infection due to candida overgrowth. You really need to asses your diet. Im a holistic nutritionist and would love to assist you. Please check out my site. www.nosugarcoating.ca

Ok yall,

I'm a 34 year old white guy.  I've had a chronic yeast infection in between my legs but not on my gens.  Not super huge but there on both sides.  I've tried all kinds of over the counters.  Today, I purchased three things..plain yogurt with no added sugar, a bottle of grapefruit seed extract, and pure organic coconut oil.  I will use them in rotation and let you know what happens.  I just now dropped 10 drops of the extract into a glass of juice, and put some coconut oil directly on it.  I will do the juice 3 times daily, and rotate the coconut oil and yogurt morning and night.  I will let you know.