Hi, I'm 19 yrs old, I've been having a few issues going on and not to sure what's going on and would love some advice. Well I've always have my period for 3 days without cramping. This month on aug 10th I started my period but it was really heavy and I had painful cramping, it then ended on aug 12th. Then on Tuesday I started spottin a light brownish/red. The spottin lasted about a day and a half. It is now aug 20th and for the past two days my lower abdominal area has been feeling stiff as if I worked out but I haven't. And when I try and sleep at night I have a weird feeling on my breast and vaginal area and I can't seem to get comfortable. Also every now and then when i bend over i have a pain in my lower back and in the mornings i wake up feeling light headed. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex. I've tried taking test and they come out negative. I could really use some help or advice, thanks.

Hello, well those symptoms could be there because of pregnancy but that does not have to be the case. Maybe its just some current hormonal unbalance in your body. If your home pregnancy tests came back negative than there is nothing you should be worried about, you are not pregnant. Those tests are pretty accurate, a 95%. Just make sure you took it in the morning and that it has been more than 10 days since the intercourse you are worried about. Hope this helps. 

you do have pregnancy  symtoms but this his how it works after conception it takes a week for the egg to travel from the phelopins tuve to the utheres thats when inplantation accurs it takes from 6-12 days  thats 2 weeks now the HG are very low but if you are pregnant they doble up every day for a home pregnancy to come positive you had to wait atleast 3 to 4 weeks .

period can be really complex  as you can have a very hevy one you can get a light one alot of factors can caused this many symtoms breast always get to be tender at period something you might feel it sometimes you wont back pain is the same and cramping is because your body its trying to get all the unfertile eggs out to the uteres  as they can be paintful or they can pass with out you notice is feel tense over estress are factors that can have in impact on your period , what you could to is waut one more week take a pregnancy  test and if it comes negative you are nt pregnant .

good luck wt it hopefully i help you a lil wt this and try to talke to your doctor for futher information becaused sometimes all this symptoms can be related wt an infection  .