I recently had my period, And had sex the day after it ended, And again the next day, both times getting ejaculated in. I figured it would be safe since I just got off my period, considering ovulation occurs on the 14th day. So anyways, I'm a mother of 3 And its only been 3 dAys now And I woke up with lower back pain And a bloated abdominal cramping. I'm a lil freaked out to whAT this may be. Ive also been having lil sharp crampy pains too. Is it possible that something is brewing in there? It seems like something weird is happening And I just want to know is it possible to get pregnant a couple days after your period? And would a person feel a difference that quickly? Because its not my imagination playing mind games, I can't shake this feeling off.

yes there could be a possiblitiy you are pregnant exspecially if you have bled through your last pregnanys before.  I would take a at hom pregnancy test just to see and if it comes out negative and you are still unsure I would take a blood test.  good luck to you